NEW DELHI: Smriti Irani has been moved out of the Education Ministry and Prakash Javadekar, elevated to Cabinet rank this morning, will hold the portfolio now. Ms Irani has been moved to the Textile Ministry.
List of Cabinet Ministers:
1. Rajnath Singh: Home Affairs.
2. Sushma Swaraj: External Affairs.
3. Arun Jaitley: Finance and Corporate Affairs.
4. M. Venkaiah Naidu: Urban Development, Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation, Information and Broadcasting.
5. Nitin Jairam Gadkari: Road Transport and Highways, Shipping.
6. Manohar Parrikar: Defence.
7. Suresh Prabhu: Railways.
8. D.V. Sadananda Gowda: Statistics and Programme Implementation.
9. Uma Bharati: Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation.
10. Dr. Najma A. Heptulla: Minority Affairs.
11. Ram Vilas Paswan: Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution.
12. Kalraj Mishra: Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.
13. Maneka Sanjay Gandhi: Women and Child Development.
14. Ananth Kumar: Chemicals and Fertilizers, Parliamentary Affairs.
15. Ravi Shankar Prasad: Law and Justice, Electronics and Information Technology.
16. Jagat Prakash Nadda: Health and Family Welfare.
17. Ashok Gajapathi Raju Pusapati: Civil Aviation.
18. Anant Geete: Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises.
19. Harsimrat Kaur Badal: Food Processing Industries.
20. Narendra Singh Tomar: Rural Development, Panchayati Raj, Drinking Water and Sanitation.
21. Chaudhary Birender Singh: Steel.
22. Jual Oram: Tribal Affairs.
23. Radha Mohan Singh: Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.
24. Thaawar Chand Gehlot: Social Justice and Empowerment.
25. Smriti Zubin Irani: Textiles.
26. Dr. Harsh Vardhan: Science and Technology, Earth Sciences.
27. Prakash Javadekar: Human Resource Development.
Post a Comment